What do you get when you put a tall ‘Yeti-like’ creature in your car? You get wins – lots and lots of wins! Starting off in the Grassroots form of racing called Autocross, Jason began with a low budget and built up to two Solo2 National Championships. From there, he started road racing in a Mazda, leading to a successful campaign in the MX-5 Cup spec series, where all the cars are identical. Winning the championship in 2007 meant a berth in the Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car series, thanks to Mazda’s Driver Development Ladder.
This remarkable climb from the parking lots of Cleveland to the podium at the sport’s highest level means that Saini has a very strong connection with his fan-base, many of whom autocross themselves. Combined with his well spoken nature, Saini’s ability to generate brand loyalty is much higher than the average sports-car racer.
In his spare time, Jason is a music buff, foodie and an avid Motorcycle rider who resides in Chicago.
- 2007 Mazda MX-5 Cup Series Champion
- 2006 & 2011 Mazda MX-5 Cup, & 2009 SCCA Pirelli World Challenge TC Runner Up
- 2008 SCCA Pirelli World Challenge TC Rookie of the Year, winning in only his third series start
- 2013 Podium finisher in the Continental Tire Sports Car Championship ST Class
- 2014 Podium finisher in the Pirelli World Challenge TC Class
- 2015 Pole-sitter in the Pirelli World Challenge TCA Class
Out of 62 Professional Race Starts, 13 Wins, 26 Podiums and 39 Top-5. Other notable accomplishments: 2003/4 Solo2 National Championship, Overall win at the Thunderhill 25-hr race, multiple endurance class wins in races longer than 12-hrs, and the successful growth of two sports-car teams. Jason has also aided in the development of dozens of new race cars from idea through construction and through optimization to a race-winning platform. In addition to all this race experience, Jason can deliver the following expertise:
- Driver and car development from Club-level coaching to helping Pro’s get that vital ‘last eight-tenths’ that is so elusive
- Ability to work for high-profile partners such as Mazda, P&G, ModSpace, Oakley, Alpinestars, New Balance, Harrah’s, BfGoodrich/Michelin and more
- Personal Social Media reach, with over 7,000 directly engaged fans across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Corporate and B2B Experience, creative vision for strategic relationships
- Well read, well spoken and an influencer among core demographic
- Extensive Product Management, eCommerce, UI/UX and brand development experience
- Publisher of video and written car reviews for mychinews.com with weekly installment car reviews for the last three years
Get in touch today, if you want to go faster (coach) win more races (drive) or sell more of whatever it is you sell (win.)